Learn how to launch an instant live video session, invite your patient and other participants.
Watch a Video
Step 1 - Go to the 'Patient (Pro)' section of the left side menu
Step 2 - Find the patient that you would like to initiate an instant video session with in your list of patients
Step 3 - Click on the Video icon in the 'Connect' column (second icon from the left)
Step 4 - Click on the Start an Instant Video Session button
- If prompted by your browser to enable your camera and/or microphone, click Yes and give access.
- To invite a patient or a participant, fist click the Invite Participants button
- Under the + Patient tab, you have three options for inviting a patient:
- Copy Video Link: Copy an invite URL (link) and send it to the patient or other participant not in your SmileSnap software by pasting it into any communication platform
- Send Text Message: Send the invitation to the patient via SMS messaging
- Send Email: Send the invitation to the patient via email
Step 5 - Invite your participant and wait for them to join
- The patient will show up in your waiting room, let them in when you are ready to begin the meeting.
NOTE: Be careful not to navigate away from the page while conducting a video session, as this will end the session. If you need to visit other websites during the call, do so on a new browser tab or window.