This guide shows patients how to gain access, create an account & login to their practice's patient portal
Watch a Video
Steps to Set Up Your Patient Portal
Step 1 - Go to the practice's portal URL
- This URL can be accessed in your consultation email
- This URL can be accessed through SMS messages that are sent from the practice
Step 2 - Create a password
- On the portal login screen, look for the box that says NOTE: If you completed a virtual consultation on our website, please click here to create a password.
- Click on the link to create a password
- Enter your email address that was used during the virtual consultation
- Click 'Send me reset password instructions'
- Look for the 'Reset password instructions' email in your inbox
- Click the link labeled 'Change my password'
- Enter your new password
- Click 'Change my password'